Saturday, January 30, 2010

Streaming Pre Teen "Free" Live Football Streaming Is An Urban Myth...?

"Free" Live football streaming is an urban myth...? - streaming pre teen

Despite hearing loads of people talk about exceptional quality without a live broadcast is the preseason games, etc. I did not give me a link to someone that actually works.

Unless someone can try us here in adults Shares (and Ive all the links on this place these days do not work lol) Can we stop talking and just to re-watch the sky.

Prove me wrong, please lol: P

7 comments:

The Eleventh Hour said...

justin.tv or iraqgoals.net

They work.

Reductionist (Banned!) said...

K www.myp2p.eu tried this it will need some rivers will be displayed in your browser. Just look for drive "Media" as the link ...

Well, for more things that you download and install other software:
TVAnts is good, TVUPlayer is a different, and there are many others. Most of them are Chinese, you have to guess when it comes to installation options, etc. It can be fun (unless you speak Cantonese or Mandarin).

Quality and reliability is sometimes suck, but hey, the price is fantastic!

EDIT: I see Japanese games are now living in a different tab. It is a myth, baby!

UC Blues - CFC Parrots & Cougars said...

tv dad sometimes works. I have heard from many people, one running the site in Iraq, but not me.
Be careful with many of these sites have viruses.

anggarau... said...

under UWS justin.tv iraqgoals.net and enter the name of the research team.

But I prefer Google Myself by trial and error of different sites.

shane d said...

free site out there, I saw play myself.cant remember though.just Google streaming and try everything to lose something.

Ste594 said...

livefooty.doctor-serv.com

I never hope that works for you

Jez said...

Justin.tv Iraqgoals quality and hard work for me, but so wrong

Post a Comment