Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Software Testing Scenarios What Is The Difference Between Software Testing By Developer And A Tester?

What is the difference between software testing by developer and a tester? - software testing scenarios

I think that a developer take a simple test plan as a tester must functioanality detailed test cases for each scenario in which a function is used to write to create test write. Test cases must test and test phases of the results, while a test plan for developers should be brief and specific functionality

2 comments:

Siz-zler said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_te ...

hemppy said...

Hi Jesse, a developer say a drawing of a play, for example, a tester of video games and the game and decide how we can improve. televission uses a computer program and had two young men who thought that a video game called Sphinx, because when I was working, she said that since the age of seventeen, Microsoft and aproach and liked the idea so much he has his idea so I thought I might not be a bad game, and I forgot until I was bored, so my wife and I went by Wally World and spoke with a person's sales of video games and said: He's just in I do not know everything. I've seen, and I was happy and told me that they want. is the greatest game of all time by proving how much money that they have developed have played the game, and had to, but I wonder how many of the rules of the GME to succeed. Tester luck I hope that it would have been useful to you

Post a Comment