Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sports Bar Uniforms What Do You Think About It?

What do you think about it? - sports bar uniforms

I know that I wrote yesterday, but I want to see if others are online ...

My thoughts today ..

I know who you are and not what others want you to:
That was very, very difficult to explain to my girlfriend. Why? Because it is naive to believe that all human identities, which are brought by the common nature of expression.
The community is something that we said especially during early childhood. We began to think most girls wear makeup, skirts, nail painting, drawing, love and heart to their most valuable assets. The children also often do not pay much attention to their appearance than girls. Most children love to hide, wearing hunting, drag the bar at night and play like football and racing. And yet the people are the most, and most women. Not all these ideas for all women and all men.
Tell me how a child, I wanted to wear a skirt. Why do you think is weird? Since you probably have never heard or have been conditioned, finek children "normally" do not wear skirts.
But what if I thought it was me? What happens when I thought I wore a skirt sharpened my identity as an illegal pair of jeans or T-Shirt Led Zeppelin?
I am discouraged from wearing a skirt? Probably. I was told that do "not normal" children. Oh, and I'm sure it was a point in what we call time that women do not "wear normal" Smoking! But they have made a breakthrough, he knows.
The point here is: Be who you are, do not want that to be different. I understand that you would not see a guy with a skirt or a woman with a soccer uniform, but not see to help you people, what they are really just a mask that society imposes on them?

Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Common Sense said...

I try not to think about what others think, fear of "normal" is because I still live not as a "normal" my life.
As a child I was probably the Tomboy Tomboy-ISH was. I hated dolls, clothes, pink things, etc. - which the company believes that dear girl. Instead, I liked playing with cars and trucks, playing on the floor, riding my BMX in the ditches and ramps by hand (no banana seat girly for me thank you very much) to play football - I was a damn quarterback for small and playing with insects. I see every cartoon boys and girls no cartoon. "Even running without a shirt because I had no reason why children and could not (all bodies have the same little androgynous - see no breasts, or whatever). The neighbors do not like it when my mother convinced me I should have a T - shirt to wear at all times, even if I am not "developed" an. For my birthday, 8, have a Pro Bowlng ball - tailor-made for me was my name engraved on it. It was exactly what I wanted since I was in the Junior Bowling League at the time - I was an only child, and I was good for 8 years. I've been in Tae Kwon Do, and both went to state tournaments in the region, since I am the first of the two trophies. The fact is that nothing "feminine" and what irritated me "childish", which attracted me. As I got older, changed only slightly. For years there were very, very short hair (like most Knife) and costume, what others describe as "like a guy." They called me "sir" more times than I could follow. I think I could see that despite my short hair and clothing style, makeup, and no trace of facial hair. They could not see through the hair and clothes. People have actually perform I was a woman, I was adopted, a lesbian. He never had the feeling that is offended by a lesbian - it does not bother me at all, but I was very irritated that I shouldBased on my appearance. What bothers me was the assumption that if you have a certain way you are looking to be a lesbian. Or the assumption that all lesbians look like men who try it must be a lesbian. Neither assumption is correct, even remotely, but the tendency is rooted in the population. I've tried to never look or how little - I always, from childhood, only I do to be yourself, which I loved, I loved dressing, etc. Unfortunately, as adults were, annual assumptions no longer harmless, innocent . I wear my hair long and dressed a little more like a woman "in the interest of fewer complications, and will continue going to my mother. It is old and that his" daughter "for a while. It is the least I can do because I know now, I'm very happy, my parents who have to endure as a child, my parents. He has never tried to force me to play with "girl things" or clothes to wear. They let you me as I was. Many childrenand children, drowned in childhood. Their parents force them to behave in the manner they consider "appropriate representation of women. No dolls for children, not GI Joes for girls. It's sad, and I would never do something to my children. They are to be free and what they are. My husband and I met when I was still short hair and men had "- he loved me and he loves me now. And when my hair is short again, I will always love him. likely to be called "Sir" and assumes that changes lesbian, but it takes time for the rules of society.

Arianna G said...

I understand both of their arguments, but I like their ideals best.

The people are usually not easy to define their gender roles. Most people have no problem with sticking to it, but many others are trying to be deliberately different, just to the paper, which means that gender roles are still undefined, throw ... but if you only do what makes you happy is different. Let's say you ask your friend to accept one day why she wears skirts (that, "says breaks because they are comfortable and not restrict my movement think as far as we could," rather than "stupid, because I am a girl 'm ****") and appreciate his sentence decided to try a black number. If you want, and continue to use them, as is their prerogative, and all those who know, love, and after a while the poor and previously obtained, because not only cracked his love Levis.

I think most importantly, why people seem so difficult to define, why can not they be fair?

Post a Comment