Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nipple Piercings Videos Numbed Nipple Piercings...Does It Hurt?

Numbed Nipple Piercings...Does It Hurt? - nipple piercings videos

I know that all people feel more or less pain, so hard to answer this. But in a week I'll get my nipples pierced. I'm stunned films by people who had not yet seen pain and screaming. However, I can not find any videos of people who had their immune able to get an impartial view.
Has anyone read that his nipple pierced, while tired? If so, has had a lot of damage, or not feel. What my 14 piercings in others, only I had numbness, my belly bar and I feel nothing. is comparable with a pierced nipple?

3 comments:

RJ said...

Never heard of people who are deaf. I pierced mine and it hurts like hell. I have so many things to consider first the others. The second not so much as the first because they drill into "the world" first injured. I say they have adapted shirts (for boys), or fasteners to keep moving around the perforation. Mine did bleed a little in the evening for a few days.

'Stina said...

I got mine pierced. The best way I can describe it is that it is like a "tit felt Twister ... but all depends on your pain tolerance and sensitivity of the nipples. For men, it is more difficult because they have less breast tissue. For women, it is usually less painful.

piercedg... said...

I never was stunned by a piercing and not get bored so bad, hurt like all movements, is for the next 2 weeks after the enclaves.

Post a Comment