Sunday, January 10, 2010

Petit Mal Treatment How Serious Are Absence Seizures (Petit Mal) In Children?

How serious are Absence Seizures (Petit Mal) in children? - petit mal treatment

I try to find the severity of absence seizures in children. My daughter is 19 months and what has always been a freak of zoning, there is potential for recording .. We have an appointment with the doctor for her, but we try to get as much information as possible. I know that children are often seriously by absences, but more?

1 comments:

lynnn said...

Little difficulty I had when I was 5 years I became of it, but my mother told me that some children who have aggravated my mother took me to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, in because the doctors on the medicine, so I slept in my entire 1 ST. Grade year was followed by me, instead of walking, because I was so tired. and I feel sad and tryed steps in the direction of the traffic corridor was like the end of a movie that gos fade to black, but in your head and you wake up and its over

Post a Comment