Friday, January 8, 2010

Mens Sports Shoes Where To Get A Good Deal On Nike Shoes?

Where to get a good deal on nike shoes? - mens sports shoes

I live in Boston and I want to buy a pair of Nike Air Men's Shoe Equalon BD + 2 for my husband, I searched the Internet and find deals for $ 53 + shipping ... New price is 134, and in some places much more reliable than the agreement more than $ 80, so please help me 1 - Do you know any shops around Boston, where I could find good deals on shoes think, 2 -, I become This website www.trails.com / / w Gear / Nike / mens trust equation looks ...

tnkx

3 comments:

Lucky said...

Do you have any outlet stores around you? I live in Indiana, and there is a mall an hour from my house that a Nike Outlet Store, and several other stores have shoes. Recently, I did not get a pair of Nike, $ 60 $ 24.99. You can try this way.

b_shai96 =D said...

I do not know a store in Boston.
But I know that sell two sites reliably.

http://zappos.com

http://6pm.com

-----> PS I live in the American way. But I've still got the shoes within a few days.

Stefan K said...

eBay

Post a Comment