Thursday, January 21, 2010

Costochondritis Doctors, Alexandria Va In Pain! What Can My Doctor Do About Costochondritis?

In pain! What can my doctor do about costochondritis? - costochondritis doctors, alexandria va

I am 16 female and live in the United Kingdom. Two weeks ago my doctor told me that I have costochondritis my left side of the tablets I was not affect me at all. Pain makes me crazy, I think back to my doctor.

What can you do to help?

You can do something about it? I had about 6 weeks and seems to get worse (pain spread into my right, and at times) but this kind of power

Thank you for any help:]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just inflammation, they must be treated with anti-inflammatory, too. If there is such a long time, took no better, you're probably doing something in order to increase the healing time. Take it easy, not stirred up, no resistance to the poor, and ice could also help.

Post a Comment