Friday, January 1, 2010

Duff Energy Drink How Much Taurine, Is Too Much Taurine?

How much taurine, is too much taurine? - duff energy drink

I drive my mother's body by drinking energy drinks. Anyway, I drank a glass of energy today. Duff Energy Drink. There are 1000% of daily intake of vitamin B5 (This is encouraging as a very good thing - the acne, health, or so) and 1000 mg of taurine. What does taurine do just that, and why my body reacts weird energy drinks? I do not know - I to be good when I drank, but now I sometimes dizzy, very tired and my stomach feels funny. Comments?

1 comments:

mrzwink said...

They know their potential entitlement to an overdose of vitamin C? In addition, taurine is very unhealthy, there is an increased risk of heart attack. and reduces the time after influince reactionspeed. There is also a physical addiction, like caffeine.

Symptoms of dizziness and fatigue are abstinence. Stick with him, his arms and they give.

Post a Comment