Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Does Ohio State License Look Like Do I Want To Go To An Un Accredited Nursing School Even If You Take The State License Exam When Finished?

Do I want to go to an un accredited nursing school even if you take the state license exam when finished? - what does ohio state license look like

I wanted a school near the nursing home and go affordable. (I live in Ohio, all community colleges) have been waiting, as did 3 years and all conditions. I searched and found a University Hondros College. It seems to be going well after the move and have to pass the licensing examination done at a RN. The only thing is that it seems that the regional accreditation bodies that the major universities by more expensive and does not want to waste my time are accredited are accredited. I am sure that I have a job as a nurse and I too one days to continue my studies. It seems that through ACIC and is accredited by the Council of State of Ohio authorized the care sector, but are not accredited by CCNE or NLNAC, the two I like. Is this a good idea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment