Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Heart Problems More Condition_symptoms How Does A Person Born With Heart Problems Not Be Depressed/scared About It?

How does a person born with heart problems not be depressed/scared about it? - heart problems more condition_symptoms

I was born with heart problems and now I have a pacemaker. I'm 20 I have had many surgeries to fix my problem and I need more in the future. How not to be as depressed and scared? It seems that almost everyone is born very healthy, why be born with it? What have I done wrong? How can I be happy? I have a terrible scar, and no one can really say what happens with my situation in the future.

1 comments:

Dean B said...

Brother,

All I can say that all people born with at least something wrong with them, even if things may be located in their risks and scars are different, but if I were you I would be happy that I completely and I thank had the twenty years I have experienced, I think, is to begin an advantage to themselves to blame for things that do nothing and start on their future, and how could you live your life with joy ...

Good luck!

Post a Comment