Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Funny Wedding Program Ideas Need Help As Soon As Possible ? 10 Marks For Good Answer?

Need help as soon as possible ? 10 marks for good answer? - funny wedding program ideas

I need someone to correct my English mistakes, I have a project for a large business school, and I have to write an introduction to a company that my friend and I are


Introduction:
The best place on earth to add the photo, print frames and effects!
Founded in 2005 in Abu Dhabi, SPC Ltd., wherever you go, if the picture is that our goal is to make satisfied our customers, all you have to do is give us a picture to which each occasion (wedding, Anniversary, travel, etc. ..) and we will add fun to our own programs impact (an image to look old, change image color, add to items to this) Finally we are ready to share the use Choose from our special context.

Visit us at XXXXX
Telephone XXXXX
Address XXXX

answer all pllllls
(this is a customer or customers will be well ?????)

0 comments:

Post a Comment