Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2m Antennas Very Good Book What Insect Is This?

What insect is this? - 2m antennas very good book

I live in southern Queensland, Australia. I weed the garden and draw a thick trunk 2m tall grass, I noticed that he fall into some kind of error.

At a size of about 1 mm to 5 mm, feeds on the plant, and had two antennas, as things stand at 90 ° of the body, which came close to back-end errors. When I type the old meters whiskey.

Unlike all the results I found through Google, they have a long body like a Bristletail springtails or rather thick, rounded body tapering hemispheres as its front end.

Someone knows he can be?

1 comments:

1mango said...

This is probably the "What's GollyGosh Jungle Jump thingymajigger error Bugger.

You know very well cooked with garlic and ginger with a hint of the language of the giant toad

Post a Comment