Saturday, February 20, 2010

When Can My Baby Eat Baby Mum Mums 7 1/2 Months Old And I Can't Get Him To Eat Solids!?

7 1/2 months old and I can't get him to eat solids!? - when can my baby eat baby mum mums

My son is 7 1 / 2 months and started trying too hard when I around 6 months. It has already begun, and cut 6 teeth since he was 5 months. Could it be, why can not I eat? I continue to try a little every day and I'm happy if I manage 3 large morsels. We are still breastfeeding and it does, is this a problem? I've heard they are as solid food for 7 months. My mother and my sister tells me not to rush too quickly, that eats everything that moves. He eats some snacks, mothers, mother and child characteristics. I just want to be healthy, even happy to continue to act and I know that not dying of hunger, which all concerned. £ 16.4. I guess I wonder whether it is a common problemLEM and if I be so concerned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We are still nursing and that's what is going on, is this a problem?

Not at all.

I would not give a second thought to.
When he is not consumed in food, because now interested, let him sit down to eat at the table, and want to join sooner or later

Babies enjoy free food, instead of providing stuffed with a spoon in his mouth - what you eat to pieces.

However, "Mother and baby mother Puffs" sounds like "junk food" - try some steamed vegetables or parts of fruits.

Post a Comment