Friday, February 5, 2010

What Does A Rash Look Like From Body Spray Chemical Burn From Bleach. Need Profesional Help!!!?

Chemical burn from bleach. need profesional help!!!? - what does a rash look like from body spray

I tried to dye my hair blonde yesterday. Color my natural hair color is dark brown and I've never been. But yesterday, my sister, who had closed his own hair for years and share bleach mixed with 40 developers. They began to bury them when they applied my roots, but said that was normal. standing by the time I finished my roots and the rest of my hair (it took 45 minutes to implement) i couldnt the burning to wash everything. my hair my roots are in yellow and orange in length. I do not know about the color of British Columbia concerned that I later dyed brown. But when I out of the shower, I saw my face was red and had white bubbles on the side of the face. I Benadryl spray on it and the redness and blisters are empty. Then she told me that my body reacted only because of the bleaching, which could put some paint on him, and he was OK. if the color of my skin has been applied even worse than before and I was crying when washed, because it burned so badly burned. I have all the means and the take-off hair conditioners. I like eruption on the anterior and posteriormy neck, but fortunately no blisters on his face. The problem is .... I have sores or blisters on the scalp. four or five on my forehead where my hair parts, and a bleed in the back of the head down, which apparently originated before Christ, my husband said it appeared and dried. I applied Neosporin and slept in British Columbia has been a real headache. What should I do now? I called a local beauty who told me not to wash today and tomorrow and arrive on Sat, for the repair. I wait longer? a week? I do not want on my scalp more than I should shake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment