Sunday, February 21, 2010

Example Of Seating Chart How Do I Get My Students To Stop Asking So Many Questions?

How do I get my students to stop asking so many questions? - example of seating chart

I am the head of the school. The current Class 7 are driving me crazy with their constant need to ask questions all the time. I struggled with this as it the sixth grade, and I want it before it spirals out of control later this year to do. My 6th Class and 8 Classes are in order. For example, I have included the seating plan in a right to stand as a walk in the room. Watch all my other children if you have forgotten your number and find their place. The 7th Class I wonder who her seat. There is chaos at the beginning of the class, because I have 10 children around me asking me questions while everyone is talking to them. When you get to really raise my hand in class and can not be to your question, wBird and scream until I confirm. When I introduce a new position last year, not for 10 seconds before you talk to want to ask questions. Some have not even asked, completely indifferent to supply issues (including staff) in the middle of a lesson. What can I do to change this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment